Located at 1 Court Avenue, Kingsford (formerly Eastcourts) and close to Randwick and Bondi. The centre is open from 6am to 11pm – 7 days a week.
NOW TAKING ACTIVE KIDS VOUCHERS FOR HOLIDAY CAMPS OR TERM 4 COACHING–
What we Offer
- Private lessons
- Ladies clinics
- Adult and junior competitions
- Holiday camps
- Corporate events hire
- High quality coaching services with
video analysis and training aids
- Family friendly playground and BBQ areas
- Plenty of off street parking
- Cafe and pro shop
Why it Might be Time to Hire a Tennis Coach in Kingsford, Bondi and Randwick to Up Your Game
When starting off with tennis, opting for a coach can help you kickstart your journey into the sport with the necessary skills and knowledge to set a solid foundation. We ensure to provide effective tennis coaching, and every player is sure to reap a number of benefits from working with our coaches, for instance:
- Personalised Instruction: Our coaches tailor each session according to a player’s strengths and weaknesses, so they receive the most suitable personalised strategy for their tennis game. With such focused coaching close to you in Bondi, we ensure your tennis skills and abilities are sure to improve and get you performing at your optimum level in games.
- Quicker Skill Development: With the guidance of our expert tennis coach near you in Randwick, you can improve your game at a faster pace than you might on your own. They can instruct you in the right direction specifically for you and your skillset, so you don’t have to try and figure out what works best for you but rather dive right into it.
- Improve Your Technique: Our Randwick coaches can help you develop proper techniques and improve your accuracy, power, and consistency on the court. Opting for tennis coaching will allow you to effectively implement these techniques in your games so you can play to your full potential.
- Work On Your Strategy: With coaching in Kingsford, you can learn and develop different strategic approaches which can help you to anticipate your opponent’s moves and overall gameplay. Such plays enable you to devise a game plan during the match so you can increase your chances of succeeding.
- Mental Preparation: Eastside Tennis Centre’s coaches near Bondi are able to assist you in bettering mental toughness, such as teaching you to stay focused and motivated during matches, so you can overcome any mental barriers that may be holding you back.
- Feedback and Accountability: It is crucial to receive adequate feedback with tennis training, and our coaches ensure to provide constructive feedback on your performance. Our coaching near Bondi, Randwick and Kingsford, helps you to identify areas of improvement and holds you accountable for making progress and reaching your goals.
Now Taking Enrolments Across Kingsford, Randwick, and Bondi
Now Taking enrolments.
Click for Tennis Coaching Programs and Online Registration for TERM 4 2023
Director Arie Shatar is a Tennis Australia qualified High Performance and Talent Development Coach, the highest level certified by Tennis Australia and the International Tennis Federation.
Arie has a Masters degree in Education and Sports Coaching from The University of Sydney.
EASTSIDE TENNIS CENTRE
1 Court Avenue, Kingsford, Sydney, NSW, 2032
Mobile: 0493 496 426
Junior players engaged in private lessons or as a member of a squad at Eastside Tennis Centre can play without the cost of court hire when any spare court is unoccupied during daylight hours.