Limited spots available!
(This will take you to our online booking system)
Ladies Group Clinic
930-1045am Wednesdays &Thursdays
730am Tuesday’s and 8am Saturday’s Tennis Workout
1 hour tennis fitness and skills, all levels
$40 per session
Adult Group Coaching
Tuesdays & Thursdays 730pm
Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
$44 per session casually, $195 for 5 sessions or $360 for 10 sessions.
Adult Social Tennis- Monday nights 730pm-930pm $25 per player
Play social matches with others in a social group organised by the club.
Private Lessons are available 7 days a week by appointment.
Private tennis lessons can be a valuable tool to help improve your tennis game in several ways. Here are some potential benefits:
- Personalized instruction: With private lessons, the instructor can tailor the lessons specifically to your needs and skill level. They can identify your strengths and weaknesses and work with you to develop a plan to improve your game.
- Individual attention: In a private lesson, you have the undivided attention of the instructor. They can focus on correcting your form, footwork, and other specific aspects of your game.
- Faster progress: With focused attention and personalized instruction, you may be able to make progress more quickly than in a group lesson or by practising on your own.
- Mental preparation: Tennis is as much a mental game as it is a physical one. A private instructor can help you work on your mental preparation, including focus, concentration, and handling pressure.
- Accountability: With a private instructor, you have someone to hold you accountable for your progress. They can set goals with you and track your progress to keep you motivated and on track.
Lessons can be booked from 30 minutes to 120 minutes.
Private Lessons Start from $60 per half hour or $110 per hour depending on the coach’s level and experience.
Video Analysis is available, we offer a comprehensive service to cater for every level from beginner to touring professionals.